1. What is the minimum purchase?
Our minimum purchase is 35.00
2. Do you sell to public? If you are located in the state of Texas, we require a valid Resale Tax ID. Please enter Tax Id in comments field when completing your order. Out-of-state businesses are not required to provide Tax Id
3. What forms of payment do you accept? We accept credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, and Discover,American Express and PayPal. No ***COD*** orders are accepted in our location. Customers are liable for all shipping costs and restocking fees when an order is unpaid or refused.
4. Do you ship outside the U.S.? We ship to 32 Countries World Wide. These countries are as follows. Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Bermuda, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
5. Who do you use for shipping? We use UPS and USPS for domestic shipping. The shipping cost will be calculated before you checkout, this price may vary depending on the actual cost of shipping your package. We use UPS and the US Postal Service for international shipping.
For international orders: please note that it does take additional processing time to ship international orders. Your shipping cost may be changed after your order is placed due to fluctuating shipping costs. Please E-Mail us if you have any questions on international shipping.
6. How much does shipping cost? Shipping cost is calculated based on the weight of the merchandise once it is packaged and the zip code to which it will be sent. Note that the calculation is based on shipments leaving from DALLAS, TX 75006. For domestic orders shipping is calculated before you checkout. For domestic shipments we only ship via UPS. Please note that your shipping charge may be changed if the actual shipping cost varies from the quoted shipping cost.
Important Shipping Announcement If the packages are found lost after delivery, neither UPS nor Countryroadhandbags.net will be responsible for the loss. If you prefer or require a signature for the delivery of your shipments please let us know in the comments field or by contacting us through E-Mail or phone. There may be an additional fee if you want this service. IF CUSTOMERS WISH TO HAVE SIGNATURE CONFIRMED DELIVERY, PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE IN THE COMMENT FIELD BEFORE CHECK-OUT. OTHERWISE, ALL SHIPMENTS WILL BE SHIPPED WITHOUT SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
7. Has my order been shipped? Why do I not receive any order status notification? In order to check the status of your order you may view your order status, the tracking number, and the history of your previous orders. Our email will be shown as firstname.lastname@example.org . If you accidentally include our email in your SPAM list, you will not be able to view any email sent from us.
8.Our Return Policy: Our products come with a 30 day defect free guarantee. If you find a defect in any of the items we ship within 30 days of delivery just give us a call and we will work our hardest to make sure the problem gets resolved. All returns must be authorized by us and include with them a return form issued by us. Any returned item that is not authorized will be refused. Please call or E-Mail about any return needed so we can avoid any further delays and expenses. Any and all unauthorized returns will be held a minimum of 30 days and will be disposed of in a manner we see fit after that time.
9. I have a show or deadline pending on a certain date; can you deliver by that time? We will try our best to meet customers’ deadlines. However, due to the high demand on certain products, there are times when deadlines cannot be met. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience. Please make sure you place your order well in advance to minimize the possibility of missing a deadline. Please note that COUNTRYROADHANDBAGS.NET does not guarantee to meet any deadlines. Therefore customers cannot claim missing a deadline as a base for cancellation of orders.
10. What is Secure SSL Shopping? Secure Shopping means that your credit card number and personal information are protected. The website checkout system is on a 128 bit encryption Secure Server and guaranteed safe. All information exchanged is encrypted and cannot be read by anyone other than authorized personnel. One way to tell that the pages are secure is to note the added “s” in the web address in the URL bar as in HTTPS instead of HTTP. You will also see a padlock symbol or key in the bottom bar of your browser.
11. May I cancel an order? You may cancel your order as long as we haven't shipped out your pac if you need to cancel your order. In order to maintain consistent customer service and timely delivery, we cannot delete submitted orders from our system. To prevent mistakes on your order, we advise you to thoroughly review your order prior to submission. If your package has already shipped, we might be able to contact our carrier to have it rerouted to us but the customer will be liable for all shipping costs, COD charges, and restocking fees which will be deducted from the original form of payment. If any package is refused upon delivery attempt, the customer is liable for all shipping costs, COD charges, and restocking fees.
12. Are the items I ordered in stock? If the product is displayed online then it is in stock at that time. However, due to the high volume of orders at certain times some items may already be out of stock by the time an order has been placed. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your order will be 100% fulfilled.
13. Why are some items are missing from my order. Our normal fulfillment rate is around 90%-100%. However, some items might be out of stock by the time we process the order.
14. Do you send out catalogs with your updated inventory? At present, we do not have a mailing catalog. Please visit our website for the most up-to-date fashion handbags and accessories.
Please Note: You may not copy our pictures without written permission. All Logos, Trademarks, Copyrights, etc. are the property of their rightful owners and cannot be used without written permission.
Restocking Fee is %15 of your order
All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices and availability are subject to change at any time. Product Orders and Information While we use our best efforts to fulfill all orders, we cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on this Site. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on this Site at any time without notice.Prices are subject to change without notice. We try to accurately display the colors of our products on the Site. However, the colors you see will depend on your monitor and its settings. We cannot guarantee that your display will be accurate. We do not warrant the currency, accuracy or reliability of any Site information, including information about product price, availability or product specifications. Without prior notice, we reserve the right to revoke any special offers and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, typographical errors, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, availability, or your overall order. Product prices offered on this Site may vary from other advertised prices due to varying conditions in different geographic markets.